The 2018 application deadline for the international Master’s course in »Global Studies – A European Perspective« and the Erasmus Mundus scholarship has been extended to April 30th, 2018.
This Master’s course combines approaches from Global History and International Studies. Cultural Studies, Area Studies, Social Sciences and other disciplines contribute to a wide ranging academic programme.
It is an interdisciplinary, research-based programme offered by a Consortium of six European universities:
- *Ghent University (Belgium)
- *Leipzig University (Germany),
- *London School of Economics and Political Science (UK), *Roskilde University (Denmark), *University of Vienna (Austria), *and University of Wroclaw (Poland).
and is maintaining a partnership with nine further leading non-European universities in the field of Global Studies:
- * Addis Ababa University (Ethiopia),
- * Dalhousie University (Canada),
- * Fudan University (China),
- * Jawaharlal Nehru University (India),
- * Macquarie University (Australia),
- * Otago University (New Zealand),
- * University of California at Santa Barbara (USA),
- * University of Stellenbosch (South Africa),
- * University of Yaoundé I (Cameroon).
The extended application deadline is April 30th, 2018 for all applicants who want to be taken into consideration for the Erasmus Mundus scholarship and for admission to the programme, which starts in fall 2018.
A decision, if Erasmus Mundus scholarships will be awarded to students studying this programme will only be made in July 2018 by the EU. Special grants for applicants from ENP East countries (Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Georgia, Moldova and Ukraine), South America (Brazil and Mexico) as well as ACP-countries (African Caribbean and Pacific countries) might be made available and applicants from these region are therefore highly encouraged to apply.
Further information is to be found under: www.globalstudies-masters.info<http://www.globalstudies-masters.info>
Please do not hesitate to contact Mrs. Konstanze Klemm for questions related to the application process: firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com