Deadline for submissions: 1 March 2017
Start of funding: ongoing, starting from 1 April 2017
Funding period: min. 1 month to max. 6 months
Program details can be found here.
Applications must include:
- Motivation letter
- CV (incl. current status of employment, research interests and fields of expertise)
- Work plan / task schedule for period of funding with a convincing argument for the length of the period the applicant wishes to spend with the EEGA
- Preferred principal point of contact (researcher/institution) within the EEGA
- Project proposal (500-1500 words + bibliography), including a short comment of support by the research coordinator of the respective research area
- Equipment needed (e.g. library access, specific software, tools, resources, assistants)
Please use our application form below.