The EEGA invites for applications for a mid-term stay of visiting scholars at the member institutions of the ScienceCampus in Leipzig, Halle and Jena.
Application deadline: 31 August 2017
Start of funding: starting from 1 March 2018
Funding period: min. 1 month to max. 6 months
Program details can be found here.
Applications must include:
1. Motivation letter
2. CV (incl. current status of employment, research interests and fields of expertise)
3. Work plan / task schedule for period of funding with a convincing argument for the length of the period the applicant wishes to spend at the ScienceCampus EEGA
4. Principal point of contact (researcher/institution) within EEGA
5. Project proposal (500-1500 words + bibliography)
6. Discussion of potential funding institutions for the envisaged research project (100-300 words)
7. Equipment needed for the stay in Leipzig, Halle or Jena (e.g. library access, specific software, tools, resources, assistants)
Please submit your application as 1 PDF (max. 18 pages, 6 MB) to: L_Dallywater@ifl-leipzig.de.